Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut Beef Stew
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 14oz can coconut milk
- 2 pounds beef chuck steak, cut into cubes
- 4 large Yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 cups carrots, cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Directions1. Heat oven to 350. Put oil in Dutch oven or other ovenproof pot over medium heat. Cook onions for 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and spices and stir for one minute. Stir in tomato paste and then coconut milk. Bring to a boil and add beef.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?