Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 tablespoons Clarified Butter, divided (see recipe)
- 12 pearl onions, blanched 1 minute, peeled
- 10 fresh okra pods
- 6 Indian eggplants (each about 3 inches long) or 4 Asian eggplants, trimmed, each quartered lengthwise
- 2 large carrots (about 10 ounces), peeled, cut on diagonal into 1/4-inch-thick ovals
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, cored, cubed
- 5 tablespoons Clarified Butter
- 1 pound white onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh or frozen curry leaves* (about 16 leaves)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black mustard seeds**
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds***
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 3 1/2 cups canned unsweetened coconut milk (preferably organic)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Basmati rice or Savory Semolina (see recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?