Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut-Scented Basmati Rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced (about ½ cup)
- 2 cups basmati rice, or other similar long-grained rice, picked over for stones and rinsed of excess starch
- 1 bay leaf
- Fine sea salt
- 3 cups homemade chicken stock, low-sodium, store-bought chicken broth, vegetable broth, or water, simmering in a pot set over medium heat
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 400kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|