Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut-Peanut Stir-Fry Sauce
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (preferably natural)
- ½ teaspoon store-bought or homemade Thai red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup well-stirred canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Pinch of sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 44kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|