Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut-Peach Layer Cake
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup canned sweetened cream of coconut (such as Coco López)*
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 3 pounds peaches, peeled, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons canned sweetened cream of coconut
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 peach, peeled, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?