Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut-Palm Sugar Flan
- 1 2/3 cups (9 ounces/257 grams) crushed palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (16 ounces/454 grams) whole milk
- ¾ cup (7 ounces/200 grams) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (3½ ounces/98 grams) finely shredded unsweetened dried coconut
- ¾ cup (5 1/3 ounces/150 grams) sugar
- ¼ cup (2 ounces/58 grams) evaporated milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon fleur de sel or Maldon salt, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 290kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 128mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|