Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut-Lime Bars with Hazelnut Shortbread Crust
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 13 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks plus 1 tablespoon) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (from about 8 large limes)
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime peel
- 3/4 cup (packed) sweetened flaked coconut (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?