Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|