Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Coconut-Corn Ice Cream with Brown-Sugar Syrup and Peanuts
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- Kosher salt
- 6 ears of corn, husked
- 2 13.5-14-ounce cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup salted, roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Finely grated lime zest
- An ice cream maker
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?