Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cocojito (Frozen Mojito)
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 2 1/2 limes, rind removed
- 7 fluid ounces sweetened cream of coconut (such as Coco Lopez®)
- 2 1/2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers white rum (such as Bacardi®)
- 5 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 2 mint sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- 2 lime wedges, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 18.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|