Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cocoa and Spice Slow-Roasted Pork with Onions
- 1/2 tablespoon whole white peppercorns
- 1/2 tablespoon whole coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons plus 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt (preferably gray crystals)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 1/4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 3/4 to 4 pounds onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 5-pound pork shoulder butt with bone
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?