Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cocoa-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground ancho chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried chipotle pepper
- 2 (1 1/4 pound) boneless pork tenderloins
- kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cherry preserves
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 pinch dried oregano
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|