Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cocoa-Carrot Cupcakes with White Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound carrots, grated (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?