Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cocktail a la Louisiane
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1 fluid ounce rye whiskey
- 3/4 fluid ounce Benedictine® liqueur
- 3/4 fluid ounce sweet vermouth
- 3 dashes aromatic bitters (such as Peychaud's®)
- 1 Maraschino cherry for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|