Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 small (caps about 1 inch across) fresh or frozen cepe mushrooms (see Note)
- ¼ cup heavy or whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon, crumbled
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 sheet phyllo dough, thawed
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 86kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|