Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One 5½- to 6-pound fowl or rooster, or two 3½- to 4-pound broilers, with all giblets except liver and 1 veal marrow bone
- 8 or 9 large leeks
- 1 fresh thyme sprig, or ½ teaspoon dried leaf thyme (optional)
- 10 black peppercorns
- 2 to 3 teaspoons salt, to taste
- 2/3 cup medium pearl barley, washed
- 4 to 5 quarts water, as needed
- ½ cup minced fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 244kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 90mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|