Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cock a Leekie Soup
- 4 pounds chicken thighs, bone in, skin removed
- 10 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup barley
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 7 leeks, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thickly sliced
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|