Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cobb Salad with Grains
- 6 ounces bacon (about 6 slices), cut into 1-inch pieces (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot (about 1/2 medium shallot)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups watercress sprigs with tender stems
- 3 cups mixed cooked grains (such as quinoa, semi-pearled farro, or wild rice), cooled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tomato, preferably heirloom or vine ripened, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/4 cup crumbled fresh hard cheese (such as Cotija or ricotta salata)
- 3 tablespoons 1-inch pieces fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?