Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cobb Salad Dip Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium avocado , finely chopped (about 1 1/3 cups, cut just before serving)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 slices bacon , well-browned and crumbled
- Celery sticks or assorted crackers, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?