Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 16 slices bacon
- 12 slices white sandwich bread
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp whole grain mustard
- 4 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- ½ head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 8 small sour pickles (cornichons)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 858kcal (43%)|
|Total Fat 51g (78%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (60%)|
|Cholesterol 153mg (51%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|