Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clifford Birthday Party: Emily Elizabeth’s “Dog Bowl” Birthday Cake
- What You'll Need for the Cake:
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- Decorator frosting (recipe below)
- Tube frosting with thin tip in desired color (for writing)
- What You'll Need for the Kibble:
- Mini wheats cereal
- Chocolate cookies crumbled
- Graham crackers. crumbled
- Animal crackers
- Any other "kibble" topping your child desires!
- What You'll Need for the Decorator Frosting:
- 1/ 2 cup shortening
- 1/ 4 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- Food coloring
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?