Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds (about 6 medium) ripe tomatoes, cored
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, halved, and seeded
- 1 small red onion, peeled and halved
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 1 small jalapeno chile, stemmed and halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt
- 1 slice high-quality white sandwich bread, crust removed, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar, plus extra for serving
- 2 tablespoons finely minced parsley, chives, or basil leaves
- Ground black pepper
- Crumbled tortilla chips
- Directions Roughly chop 2 pounds of tomatoes, half of cucumber, and half of onion and place in large bowl. Add garlic, chile, and 1½ teaspoons salt; toss until well combined. Set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?