Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clementine, celery & pecorino salad
- 50g blanched almonds
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch fennel seeds , ground
- pinch smoked paprika
- generous amount flaked sea salt
- olive oil
- 4 clementines , peeled and pith removed, but left whole
- 2 handfuls salad leaves , such as rocket, red chicory, flat-leaf parsley
- small head celery , finely sliced, leaves saved
- 75g pecorino cheese, shaved
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove , crushed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?