Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clementine and Spiced Rum Bundt Cake
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, organic if possible, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoons finely grated clementine peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons spiced rum (I used Captain Morgan)
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 3 teaspoons fresh clementine juice, maybe more until desired cocnsistency
- 3 teaspoons spiced rum (I used Captain Morgan), maybe more until desired consistency
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?