Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clementine-Salted Turkey with Redeye Gravy
- 1/3 cup coarse kosher salt
- 12 small clementines or tangerines (about); peel finely grated (3 tablespoons); fruit wrapped, chilled
- 1 20-to 22-pound turkey, rinsed, patted dry; neck, heart, and gizzard reserved for
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 4 ounces country ham, Serrano ham, or thick-cut smoked bacon, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups freshly brewed coffee
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?