Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clear-Steamed Chicken Soup with Ginger
- 1 whole chicken, about 3 to 3½ pounds
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1¾ cups rice wine, preferably Shaoxing wine (available at Asian markets)
- 10 whole scallions, ends trimmed and smashed lightly with the flat side of a knife
- 10 slices fresh ginger, the size of a quarter, smashed with the flat side of a knife
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 579kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 34g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 170mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|