Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cleaned-Up Creamy Chicken and Waffles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 1 batch of your favorite waffles (about 6 large)
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?