Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Clay's Grilled Beer Can Chicken
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 (4 pound) whole chicken, rinsed and dried
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or more as needed
- 1/2 (12 ounce) can beer (such as Budweiser®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|