Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 zucchini cut in half lengthwise, then sliced diagonally
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|