Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classico® Zucchini Pasta
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 carrot, thinly sliced or coarsely shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon fennel seed or more to taste, crushed
- 1 cup cooked medium shell pasta, drained and kept warm
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|