Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classico® Vegetable Lasagna
- 6 dried whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 2 1/2 cups zucchini and/or yellow summer squash halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup light ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh Italian (flat leaf) parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups Classico® Four Cheese pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped, seeded tomato
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|