Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classico® Chicken and White Bean Stew
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 ounces refrigerated Classico® Light Creamy Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
- Fresh parsley leaves (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|