Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic and Simple Meat Lasagna
- 12 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 (25 ounce) jars tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|