Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Toasted Coconut Cream Pie
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cold water
- 2 1/4 cups fresh or well-stirred canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened dried coconut, toasted
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?