Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Thanksgiving Dressing With Parsley, Sage and Thyme
- 1 (1 pound) loaf crusty Italian or French bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes or, if drying and toasting bread is too much trouble, buy unflavored croutons or bread cubes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried sage, rubbed between fingers
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 large eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|