Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Steak Tartare Recipe
- 3 medium oil-packed anchovy fillets (optional, adjust salt if added), rinsed and minced
- 2 teaspoons brined capers , drained and rinsed
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 large egg yolks
- 10 ounces USDA prime beef tenderloin , cut into small dice, covered, and refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 dashes hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed chile flakes (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?