Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Sour Cherry Pie with Lattice Crust
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups whole pitted sour cherries or dark sweet cherries (about 2 pounds whole unpitted cherries)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (if using sour cherries) or 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (if using dark sweet cherries)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon (about) milk
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?