Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Shrimp and Tomatoes Baked with Feta Cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 6 medium tomatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons Metaxa or other brandy
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds medium shrimp (about 42), peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces feta cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 281kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 97mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|