Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Roast Turkey with Juniper Brine
- 2 large yellow onions (about 12 ounces each), diced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 large ribs celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 7 fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 brined turkey (12 to 16 pounds) made with Juniper Brine
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 599kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 34g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (62%)|
|Cholesterol 246mg (82%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|