Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Restaurant Caesar Salad
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons croutons
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|