Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Ragù Bolognese
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 6 oz. ground beef (85% lean)
- 6 oz. ground veal
- 3 oz. thinly sliced pancetta, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 3 cups (about) beef stock or chicken stock, divided
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 lb. tagliatelle or fettuccine (preferably fresh egg)
- Finely grated Parmesan (for serving)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?