Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Pub Style Nachos
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup guacamole (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.6g|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|