Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Pot Roast
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound carrotspeeled, cut into 2-inch pieces, and halved lengthwise if thick
- 1 pound baby potatoes (about 15)
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges (root end left intact)
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 3-pound beef chuck roast, tied
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?