Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 quarts vegetable stock
- 1 pound chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, with liquid
- 1/4 cup elbow macaroni
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|