Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces rotelle or spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 1/2 cups assorted cut-up vegetables (broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, bell peppers, cauliflower, onions and mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup cubed Cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|