Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Glazed Doughnuts
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 cup whole milk, heated to 110F
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups (320 to 400 grams) bread flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) superfine sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick or 2 ounces) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature and cut into cubes
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and dough hook, 2 large baking sheets, non-terry dish towel, 3-inch-diameter doughnut cutter with 1-inch-diameter hole (or cookie cutters), wire cooling rack, deep-fry thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?