Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Eggs Benedict Recipe
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper For the poached eggs: 8 cups water (2 quarts)
- 4 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 English muffins
- Unsalted butter
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 ounces thinly sliced ham, warmed
- Sweet paprika (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?