Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Cup Christmas Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 4 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 4 ounces vanilla flavored confectioners' coating, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|