Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Crisp Bread and Butter Pickles
- 4 pounds 4- to 6-inch cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 pounds onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canning salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard seed
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 3 cups vinegar
- Ball® Pickle Crisp® Granules
- 7 Ball® or Kerr® Pint (16 oz) Jars with lids and bands
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/28 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|