Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Classic Crab and Shrimp Salad
- 6 ounces fresh crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 5 ounces small cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|